Bathrooms need to be cleaned often. Clean your bathrooms fast and efficiently by using these simple tips.
- Remove all of your products from the shower and/or bathtub. Toss all used towels and rugs outside the room. Dont forget to grab any trash cans.
- To get rid of dust, grab your duster with a long handle to remove any cobwebs in corners, on light fixtures or in vents. Once done, sweep or vacuum the floors to pick up hair and other debris that may have accumulated on the floors.
- Apply an all-purpose cleaner if you clean regularly or an acid-based cleaner if you have serious buildup to your shower.
- Replace all items you removed, wiping them if necessary as you go, then close the shower curtain or door.
- Spray the all-purpose cleaner on the sink, faucets and countertops, then wipe with a clean cloth.
- Spray or sprinkle a toilet-specific cleaner if buildup exists, then scrub with a toilet brush before flushing. Spray the outside of the toilet with the all-purpose cleaner, then wipe with a clean cloth.
- Submerge your mop into the bucket of cleaning solution, squeeze out excess water, and then clean the bathroom floor. Once dry, replace the trashcan and your freshly laundered rugs.
- Ensure that you hang fresh towels or even a fresh hand towel (if they are not staying) for your guests and Open a window for some fresh air.
Finally you have it a hygienically clean bathroom for stay and one that will reflect well on the family too!